View Single Post
Old 27-03-2020, 02:26 PM
Master
An exclusive relationship? With someone you haven't even met?
You do not know what you're dealing with until then. I too have had a super wonderful connection with a man online. We both felt "This is it!!" We could talk about everything, had fun too, were looking forward to getting in touch every day.
Then we met...
The WORST date EVER! Not joking. The man was so rude and inflexible as he was disappointed about me being "so tall". THat was the first thing he said as I got out of the car. No hand shaking, no smile, no greeting, just "Geezzz you are really tall!" in a naff tone of voice.
If he hadn't just driven 3 hours to meet me on a stinking hot day I would've turned around and left on the spot. But I'm a nice person, I didn't.
Not until half an hour later when we were in a restaurant drinking coffee, and he continued to be rude. I got up and said, You know what. Have your fun. I'm going home!

That was this great guy I had this great click with online...

Don't make too much of things. You can have a dream relationship online with your perfect partner. Until you meet in the flesh it is meaningless. And certainly not the time to speak of an exclusive relationship.

Over here we are allowed to go for a walk, as long as it's not more than 3 people. You could do that, as long as you keep 1,5 meters apart. At least that way you can see each other and talk. If not possible there's nothing else you can do than wait it out.

And certainly do not allow yourself to be led astray by an astrologer's prediction. Oftentimes they're wrong, especially when giving such specific timing.