View Single Post
Old 26-03-2020, 12:24 PM
Master
Ok now to the important bit. People worldwide will be in prayer for loved ones who have this virus, but not enough prayers for 'divine intervention' to kill it off, or for it to self destruct or burn itself out... You have all the information on this page how to try to play your part and make this happen for everyone on this planet...

We are all here making mistakes as people on here know, we make them and we try to correct them on this planet with 'some guidance and help' - what if there is a law put into place by God that - so many prayers have to be said 'a target number' to be passed for 'higher knowledge' to get involved with something at this level, and I believe this is fact and in place.

Newcomers to this website whether you believe spirit life exists or not - now might be a good time to rethink, I was a car mechanic for 30 years then my life changed, 'it exists' we all have a spirit inside us, and have lived many lifetimes here. But I remind people, we have to see it through here, no cutting it short, 'not the way' see it through all the way, and find some way to make it work, and get on with your life...

Now to your bit everybody - as I am doing say a prayer or two daily and visualise this virus self destructing - it well may be someone finds a cure all well and good if they do, but what if they don't, so we try to resolve this our way best we can.

I am going to put some words on here that ordinary people can copy and paste into emails and other forums, to try and get more people involved, and try our very best to make this happen. i'll do that wording in a bit, going into my garden to reboot.

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...

Last edited by one-light : 26-03-2020 at 02:04 PM.