View Single Post
Old 24-03-2020, 03:07 AM
Seeker

THE POWER INHERENT IN FEELINGS by Robertj

I want to thank you for this positive post. I believe you are correct in these understandings, and hope others may view and learn something from them.

In support of this post, I wish to reply with some universal spiritual truths and laws in hopes of furthering or solidifying these understandings within you.

We are the creators of our own realities. We create from moment to moment according to what we are thinking and how we feel about these thoughts. You mentioned the feeling of lack. If we maintain the thoughts and feelings of lack in our lives, then we are creating more lack in our lives.

This spiritual law explains it. "What we put out is what we get back". If we put out negativity then the universe will support us in returning more negativity, because it thinks this is what we want as creators.

In order to change our lives, we must change on the inside first. Starting with examining what we believe is true about ourselves and our world around us. Want to change your life, then change your beliefs. Chances are you are carrying someone else's inherited beliefs that don't really belong to you.

A visual representation: If you go to a mirror and see it is frowning at you, you wont be able to change it by trying to manipulate it with your fingers, or asking it to smile. But if you smile first, the mirror has no choice but to reflect that smile back to you.

Love and kindness
namaste