View Single Post
Old 10-03-2020, 12:08 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
Thanks for the explanation. When you said you have limited experience, do you mean you actuallly had an NDE?

Not quite, but I have been outside my body several times.

The closest I got to an NDE is when I had an accident, hit my head, lost consciousness and "slipped out" of my body. I was sort of floating around above my body for several minutes. It was like being in water, I could still hear muffled sounds coming through, with a delay and I could see my environment, but it was a bit murky. I felt quite serene, but also helpless as I couldn't really move, much like a baby in her mother's womb. I could turn around slowly and clumsily, by flailing my arms and legs. When I slipped back into my body, it happened through a swirling and whirling motion, like water going down the drain. Back inside my body I felt much smaller and constrained, as if I was locked into a prison. The first few minutes back in my body weren't pleasant, especially as I started feeling pain.

I've been outside my body on many other occasions, usually in an unplanned manner. This I believe is called astral travel. I did see some other worlds and the beings the inhabited them, but of course I cannot prove that this wasn't just my mind playing tricks on me.