View Single Post
Old 09-03-2020, 11:24 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoOne
In my limited experience of "the other side", neither heaven, nor hell are particularly useful concepts in describing what might await you.

Those really are just states of mind. You put yourself into heaven or hell based on the state of mind you are in when you die. In truth, heaven is the crown chakra and the space above it, hell is the base chakra and the space below it. You decide where you want to exist by placing your consciousness in the appropriate "mode". If you want to experience hell, you can do that, though I don't know why anyone would want to. It seems some people are just masochists.

But yes, going back to your original question, there are plenty of states of mind, that is, chakras, between heaven and hell. You can move yourself between these different realities depending on where you place your consciousness.

BTW, hell isn't necessarily evil, or a place of punishment. It gets a bad rap, but it is just a twisted version of the Underworld of the ancients, a place that in some cases can be rather pleasant.

And, I know this makes zero sense, but you have to learn to perceive things differently, if you want to understand this.

There is nothing outside of yourself, you are it. There is no space and time either. You don't move, it is your consciousness that moves, by placing itself in different modes within the body, it experiences different realities, including what you call heaven and hell. Again, because there is no space, there are no places either, these are just states of mind.

Thanks for the explanation. When you said you have limited experience, do you mean you actuallly had an NDE?