View Single Post
Old 09-03-2020, 03:09 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by hallow
My question came from a thread I read. Someone mentioned that they wanted to be wiccan and asked how to become one and how to learn more about it. I asked why. They responded with seemingly good answer. That got me thinking. Is there a name of what I am. Maybe to learn about it more. Or is it just a live and learn way of life.
Experience and learn and creatively express yourself and experience 'more' (life), maybe,

Some previously collated thoughts pertaining to the subject at hand:
whether they present themselves as being ‘religious’, ‘spiritual’, ‘philosophical’ or just plain ‘psychological’, all psychospiritually oriented wisdom schools and teachers list a hierarchy of goals to aim for as well as advocate specific approaches or methods whereby aspirations in said regards may be functionally actualized as part of their curriculum. Which is well and good for beginning student‑learners, but the fact is that the superordinate Realm (i.e. Reality) of Love and Joy’s Being-n-Doing is far too extensive (besides being ever‑expanding!) for there to be an ‘ultimate’ Love and Joy destiny or ‘best’ Love and Joy path (or set of paths) whereby one may get to any such imagined Love and Joy ‘mountain top’. Though many have historically (often quite productively!) ‘dutifully’ focused on and committed themselves to following ‘leader’ promulgated guidelines and implementing ‘teacher’ provided instructions as well as devoted themselves to supporting group-movements stemming therefrom with Love and Joy related objectives in mind and heart, the iconoclastic truth is that thinking, feeling, believing and acting on such basis, if such modus operandi is strictly persisted in, is bound to end up being just as limiting of the experience and expression of Love and Joy as the ‘artistic’ experience and expression of a would‑be artist would be (limited) if s/he were to persist in thinking, feeling, believing and operating on the premise that there was a ‘better than all others’ kind of art and, in that case, just one ‘best’ method or ‘best set’ of methods wherewith and whereby s/he could (or, worse, should!) relate to and engage with creative possibilities in any topical regard.