View Single Post
Old 20-02-2020, 06:24 AM
Master

I don't know if all our dreams contain meaningful symbols, but I know that some of mine do.

It is like somebody / something conveys us a message in a symbolic way in one or more dreams, and it is up to our conscious selves to make sense of it.

The way I work with dreams is to record each dream immediately when I wake up during the night, and before I wake up in the morning I put myself in trance, get in contact with my inner guide, and ask it to interpret my dreams. And it makes sense of most of my dreams, very nicely.

For example, I had a dream in which I was in a competition in which I had to choose one of three identical packages. I had no idea what is inside, no idea what criteria to use. Eventually I picked one parcel, opened all three parcels and found out they contained bell peppers, one with big ones, another with smaller ones, and the third with even smaller ones.

I recorded the dream, and later my inner guide's interpretation was that life is a string of choices we have to make without knowing what criteria we have to use. Then I asked: so what should we do? Answer: develop and use your intuition!

It sounds so simple that it makes you wonder: why didn't I consciously think of it?

I believe that our dreams contain symbols, but the symbols differ from one dream to another, and from one dreamer to another. Solution: ask your inner guide for your dreams' interpretations!
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.