View Single Post
Old 28-01-2020, 02:20 PM
Angel1

Quote:
Originally Posted by deLord
But what about instant material manifestations like having gold coins fall out of your hands?

*Have you ever seen something like this with your own eyes?
*What is your take on the preconditions for that?
*Does it require a higher level of faith/understanding/training?
Never saw this topic, sorry. Thanks Ewwerrin for bringing it back up.

No, I haven't seen instant coins manifest.
But, - I never really thought about the timeline exactly - but you got me remembering!~!
It is too long to tell my many ('shocking' really - to others) stories of things coming about
within an hour, 3 hours, 2 days (like impossible things to the normal mind) and my mortgage paid off took 2 yrs with
complete knowing it would, (a major 'key' to the Formula) - given $100,000 no strings, never asked or even gave a hint it
was a lot to pay in a sudden depressed economy...I mean like 'wow'....and that truly was not the most wonderful, amazing thing.

Does it take a higher level of faith?
All I know is the connection and the 100% knowing that God, my Father/Creator - the Universe is for my enjoyment and is loving and ever listening.
And when I say connection with my Father - I mean connection - loving and 'acknowledging Him in all my ways'.....all the time.
Thinking of Him as you would think constantly of your lover or child...
all the time.
So that when I simply think of something - there it is certainly within 24 hrs - but sometimes an hour...but truly mouth-dropping things.

And yet, there really isn't any surprise --the 'supernatural' is the most natural thing ever.
The Unseen World is more powerful and real than this place!~!
You must know this deeply in your subconscious mind - have no doubt of this fact.

You might enjoy something Katherine Kuhlman said, paraphrased from memory:
Do you think I can come out here and just do what I do? (just heal people)
You must be connected to (or in touch with?) The Holy Spirit 24 hours a day.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru