View Single Post
Old 04-01-2020, 01:58 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonesboy
Thanks for posting that, Jonesboy.

I have read through it and I was going to say something about Sri Chakra Vidya...going from the 36 Tattvas of KS back through to Bindu using the Sacred Geometry of the Sri Yantra...I don't have it as my avatar because it just looks pretty.

The Sri Vidya mantra has 37 syllables, representing the 36 tattvas of Saivism and the 37th transcendent Parashiva state. These are divided into 11 for the Vagbhavakuṭa, 15 for the Kamarajakuṭa, and 11 for the Shaktikuṭa thus forming the three "cities" of Tripurasundari.

I wanted to expound a philosophy that I already knew about, yet had a really hard time putting it into words.

For hours I stared at the reply screen in the Hindu Forum trying to work out how I was going to explain it...where to even BEGIN explaining it...

Then fortunately I stumbled upon an essay which did.

https://swarajyamag.com/culture/the-...the-sri-chakra

People who want to know all about what is being spoken about in the past few pages should familiarize themselves with this.

I would also like to see if anybody replies to that thread in the Hindu Forum...it does sorta get somewhat lonely down there...