Thread: Please....
View Single Post
Old 03-01-2020, 08:42 PM
Master
I can see you've had some brilliant replies here, this is a copy of a message I had on Angels and Guides page, which you've probably seen already - but just in case you haven't - raising energy vibrations is so important so negative enterties can't connect as easy. And this helped 'give hope' of a solution as you can see.

Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by one-light
My advice to anyone worried - remove any fear completely, because there is nothing to fear if you trust in higher knowledge - raise energy vibrations to connect to high vibrational spirit not low vibrational negative entities... Have trust in your spiritual support team 'Angel's/Guides/Higher Self. And prayer is powerful, pray to Jesus.

Raising vibrations is good so you connect to high vibes spirit - so many easy ways - learn to recite in your mind 'lovely gorgeous beautiful light' - so by learning these off by heart you can recall them on command - high vibrational words.

So many other ways to increase vibes - we can compare it to and old radio station tuning in to the right channel.

Hope this helps...

Your answer seems to be the most sense to me. Thank you sooooo much !