View Single Post
Old 31-12-2019, 06:42 AM
Master
I find it helpful to know for myself that every thought that every human has ever thought still exists, and can be received, but that not all of them are in alignment with or backed up by Source Pure Positive Energy thought, of ever expanding evermore being and becoming here and now of infinite intelligence and eternal wisdom.

And that I can always feel, emotionally, wether my current here and now thought, is in alignment or not, with the Source within me. So the only thought here and now that is absolute true for me, is the thought that feels emotionally the best to me. And this also helps me understand my emotional guidance system.

I can appreciate thoughts which don't feel so good, and appreciate the negative emotion that comes with it. Because it lets me know, with greater clarity, which thought I truely do want to be thinking here and now. And as I focus in the direction of the thoughts which I prefer, I receive more of that, which feels better to me, like more clarity and knowingness and ease and freedom and joy and love. And life becomes effortless as I allow my self to effortlessly and joyfully come into alignment with the Source within me, in this way.

I understand life more fully in this way and it benefits me and those around me aswell. Without even having to say anything. Just knowing something, often communication happens at non-verbal levels. Especially high frequency highly integrative ever expanding knowingness. That just feels extatically satisfying evermore. And it reflects through every aspect of my being in that way. So that people can receive whatever they choose to receive of the infinite knowing we all have acces to equally, unconditionally, energy motionally, emotionally.

Hope this helps you. May it all be well with you.