View Single Post
Old 30-11-2019, 09:51 PM
MAYA EL

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeS80
What was pathetic about my response? Your beliefs shapes your subjective reality via the law of attraction-like attracts like. You might as well say that consciousness/awareness is an illusion, even though consciousness/awareness is behind your eyes. Consciousness is non-duality, neutrality and equality. You are thinking in terms of the duality your ego created. The ego, the I, the self etc is able to be balanced by and be one with consciousness/non-duality.

It was pathetic in the sense that your reply was much like a 12 year old girl stomping her foot and not wanting to walk any further because she didn't get the toy at the store she wanted in other words there is very little intelligence behind it and if the conversation we're to continue down that path eventually we would end up sticking our tongues out at each other and saying "you're stupid know you're stupid"

It's easy to take anything that anybody says and turn it around and say "well that's just your opinion" well obviously it's my opinion but I'm not here to just take what anybody says and say it's your opinion you're wrong I'm right nana nana boo boo because I'm actually here for philosophical discussions that are actually productive Princeton's even this reply is not very productive. But it's clear that you cannot comprehend what I'm trying to explain to you so I will leave it at that there's no point in arguing have a wonderful day.