View Single Post
Old 09-11-2019, 04:36 PM
Master

A master in meditation

So after almost a year of meditation almost daily, sometimes for hours, I reached a certain stage where I can experience a deep relief from depression, anxiety and negative thoughts.I think I am going to become a master of it, I could not even imagine that I will find something that would relieve my depression in a matter of seconds or minutes.

Imagine this, I have my mind chattering about negative things, mostly painful, then in the midst of it, I decide to meditate, I sit down in silence and just moments later my mind is silent, then I stay in this silence for about 20-30 minutes, when I decide to stop, I feel such a great relief, as if someone took that invisible weight from my shoulders.

This new "ability" appeared just few days ago, I am very sincere, prior to this I simply could not meditate while I was experiencing depression or anxiety, I just could not do it... Now, it's like someone comes and gives me pills for my emotional or physical pain and the pain disappears, it's exactly the same experience.

I just had another 30 minutes of meditation, I don't need more, it feels enough.

Well, you know me, I share with you everything, so, this is the truth, it works, I will keep meditating daily.