Thread: Evil?
View Single Post
Old 21-09-2019, 09:16 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsun
The short version of ‘the full story’ is that, with the benefit of having both (‘unsuccessful’ and ‘successful’) kinds of experiences, souls may incrementally become aware of the ins and outs of the multivarious kinds of liabilities that attend ‘petty’ selfishness and (so) in due course choose as well as ultimately manage to transcend any and all selfish-‘i’dentity based inclinations, such that they eventually become fully functionally capable of and completely devoted to optimizing and augmenting The Entity of Life’s Love and Joy Flow (beyond the scope of their ‘own’ selfish one) and from then on live in a state of ‘at oneness’ (i.e. in conjunction) with said ever‑ongoing process forever (i.e. ‘eternally’) thereafter. The alternative possibility in this ‘ultimate’ regard, of course, being that souls may completely capital ‘F’(!) Fail to do and be so.[/size][/indent]

This takes insightful awareness, like what you had with the anger towards your ex-wife. Often people get stuck,
polarized, we see a lot of that today, and they are not willing to compromise, negotiate, or find a more amiable position.

Anger and hate while taxing, is easier for some than compromise, or trying to see things from the other persons'
perspective. Anger and hate can become habitual and infectious to others, just like joy and love can become habitual
and infectious to others.

Changing one's attitude often takes a lot of work, depending on how stuck a person might be. Attitude often directs a
person's life and allows them to see what they see, or don't see. It is said that our attitude determines our altitude.
What we give our attention to, for brtter or worst, grows.