Thread: Tinnitus
View Single Post
Old 14-09-2019, 08:12 PM
Master
I've been having a couple of days off by the coast to reboot my system mind'body'spirit and mainly to clear my thoughts, and this thread keeps coming to my mind.

When White Sky came to me early hours while awake but eyes closed one morning, I noticed a different tinnitus at the same time when I seen him.... Aknaton the same I see from the White Sky thread.

Because it involves White Sky to some degree tinnitus that is, the last hour while having think on this and how to write it, I've been asking what do you think I should say here, and maybe he's helped who knows, or he might have just thought, just get on with it, tell it how it is.

So if only 2 people on the planet have experienced this connection, and witnessed the tinnitus, then it might not be given an official name, but it still happened. And I'm still since meeting White Sky getting increased tinnitus about an hour before getting up time as though he's about close.

So looking back I should have titled this spiritual tinnitus from the start, then no one would have said boo as being incorrect for this forum with adding White Sky info - because there is a connection with at least 2 people with tinnitus and spiritual - and if the people in the office want to change the title that's ok with me.

By the way I agree 100% about tiredness agrivating tinnitus, i missed adding that...

Last edited by one-light : 14-09-2019 at 09:40 PM.