View Single Post
Old 28-08-2019, 03:59 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ketzer
Quite a useful thing that mirror.

Ketzer,

....I just realized it's EVEN WORSE THAN THAT! What could possible be worse?

Neither the ELECTRON nor its POSITRON counterpart can even "SEE" one another coming toward the other from the exact opposite direction...

....until it's TOO LATE!

After I typed that last sentence, the weirdest thought occurred to me (again)!

BUT WHAT IF AN ELECTRON AND A POSITRON COULD SEE ONE ANOTHER??

....in an Alain Aspect-like configuration experiment with which he confirmed quantum entanglement.

From the Wikipedia refrerence below: He performed the Bell test experiments that showed that Albert Einstein, Boris Podolsky and Nathan Rosen's reductio ad absurdum of quantum mechanics, namely that it implied 'ghostly action at a distance', did in fact appear to be realised when two particles were separated by an arbitrarily large distance (see EPR paradox). A correlation between their wave functions remained, as they were once part of the same wave-function that was not disturbed before one of the child particles was measured.

Can you imagine the POWER of controlling the "entanglement" of ELECTRON-POSITRON engagements, purposefully?? Think Star Trek's matter/antimatter reactor (i.e. "matrix"), hmmmm?

WHOA NELLY!!

Anywhoo! Just me!

Reference: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alain_Aspect
“Why, that’s true! I am a perfect, unlimited gull!” Jonathan opened his eyes asking, "Where are we?” The Elder Chiang said, “We’re on some planet with a green sky and a double star for a sun.” Jonathan made a scree of delight. “IT WORKS!" “Well, of course it works, Jon,” said Chiang. “It always works, when you know what you’re doing." (and even when you don't)

Last edited by guthrio : 28-08-2019 at 08:20 PM.