View Single Post
Old 25-08-2019, 07:31 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
You are right in that matter.To have such an attitude over life shows that you experienced many things and you've learnt from them.I know that to be able to learn from my life experiences I had to repeat them for several times.. in order for me to want change more than repeating the experience again.

It may be that I have a health problem, I am a very calm person,but the agitation that I feel, well, I have no idea from where it comes... I do what I love for living, I work at any time I want, no stress, I live close to nature, near some of the most beautiful mountains in the whole world...

I wish I could talk with Buddha or with Jesus, they had that peace that I am searching for... I can feel it in their words, that peace that transcends everything...

Sky, have you noticed that when you watch a movie that you like, you forget that it's actually a movie and you "get caught in it and by it"? This is how I see life, like a movie that caught all our attention, but when there's just a tiny drop of awareness that it's just a movie, well, that's when that deep serenity come in... Buddha achieved this state of deep serenity day and night, he understood the true nature of things and then nothing could ever shake that inner peace that he achieved.

What Meditation Practice are you using TM?
If you live close to Nature you are blessed as you could practise ' Walking Meditation ' in a beautiful environment.
If you are calm most of the time and then become agitated seemingly out of nowhere then try and pinpoint if certain situations are making the agitation arise, it can't come from nowhere, something is causing it... ' Cause and effect '
I have never watched a Movie in my entire Adult life so I can't comment.
As I said previously have a talk with your Doctor, you could have some Medical condition that is causing your symptoms and no amount of Meditation will cure it.