View Single Post
Old 20-08-2019, 12:39 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legrand
But in both there are missing pieces of the puzzle to understand fully the Universe. Nothing, to Be, must have created the Universe for a reason I cannot grasp fully with my apparatus.
Hello Legrand - I am in synch with you on this score. Given the punyness of our 'apparati' we can only 'humbly' think and/or intuit and speculate (make our 'best' uncertain bets) about said 'reason'.

Quote:
if the universe was created from Nothing. It could have also always been there with Nothing.
Yes, in the sense that a 'dream' which is initially 'undreampt' must have e-merged (into an 'action'-movie) from the 'dreamer'.

Quote:
To take the example of sugar water, I will use instead the one of our salted sea. With heat, the process of life and death, the water only of the sea evaporates and leaves the salt behind making the solution denser and denser in salt. Like the rainbow body, for some, at the moment of death that leaves behind only the nails and hair and all the rest of the world behind. I do not believe that Nothing “wanted” to create that sea, to only leave behind crystals of salt at the bottom of the sea when all the water will have evaporated.
Ahh, but your analogy operationally incorporates the same (solid)-sugar-is-something-that-can-be-separated-from-(oceanic-fluid)-water fallacy that the Unseeker (also) believes to be really true. IMO, you fail to 'see' (acknowledge?) the Oneness of ALL Life-Flow in doing so. Aspects of The (Dream) Flow may indeed be transformed (in terms of their psychospiritual 'color' or 'flavor'), but no aspect The (Dream) Flow is ever not a part of it. The idea that separation (i.e. disconnection) is possible is actually a 'heresy' (in terms of the Oneness theory , that is!). Something can only be 'left behind' figuratively speaking, not literally (i.e. not really!) Therefore:
Quote:
On the other side, the elements in the sea, evolved to give dolphins, for example, that can breathe the humid air and enjoy the water solution in a process some call creative evolution. Human appeared that are still developing their mental apparatus in the attempt to understand fully this sea, this universe. In the belief that a full understanding will come at one point in evolution without having to evaporate all the water in the sea and only leave behind crystallised minerals.
is a false 'dream' (in the sense of it being missleading when it comes to the 'original' dream's real 'destiny').

Quote:
The work can be done both ways, from Bliss or from Joy of Life, to finally come to understand fully why we are here.
I agree with this. Analagous to the way one can 'look at' and 'listen to' (something or other) to try to understand what it is about. Ideally (IMO) one would employ both 'knowledge' modalities.

Quote:
Enjoy!
I would say Love and Enjoy - but that's just 'splitting hairs'.

Feels good, having another thoughtful player on stage.