View Single Post
Old 20-08-2019, 12:23 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legrand
Hello Unseeking and David or David and Unseeking,

As a living being and as a rainbow body, I can understand/experiment/Be both of your point of view.

But in both there are missing pieces of the puzzle to understand fully the Universe. Nothing, to Be, must have created the Universe for a reason I cannot grasp fully with my apparatus, if the universe was created from Nothing. It could have also always been there with Nothing.

As a living body I am still missing subtle mental tools, that some may call the supramental. As a rainbow body they are missing colors to my rainbow, like they are missing colors in the Sun light spectrum.

To take the example of sugar water, I will use instead the one of our salted sea.

With heat, the process of life and death, the water only of the sea evaporates and leaves the salt behind making the solution denser and denser in salt. Like the rainbow body, for some, at the moment of death that leaves behind only the nails and hair and all the rest of the world behind. I do not believe that Nothing “wanted” to create that sea, to only leave behind crystals of salt at the bottom of the sea when all the water will have evaporated.

On the other side, the elements in the sea, evolved to give dolphins, for example, that can breathe the humid air and enjoy the water solution in a process some call creative evolution. Human appeared that are still developing their mental apparatus in the attempt to understand fully this sea, this universe. In the belief that a full understanding will come at one point in evolution without having to evaporate all the water in the sea and only leave behind crystallised minerals.

The work can be done both ways, from Bliss or from Joy of Life, to finally come to understand fully why we are here.

Enjoy!

That’s interesting as well as illuminating to know. So in a sense of being, do you feel a continuity of oneness without separateness both when normal waking body state as well as in meditation?