View Single Post
Old 19-08-2019, 03:35 AM
Master

From the posts it would appear that there is a mismatch in understanding each other on this. Usage of words assigning different meanings to them may be one reason. Let’s take it slow to at least understand what is being attempted to be said ... the post becomes long this way which I don’t like myself but it can’t be helped.

I offer this perspective based upon direct experience as well as understanding :-

We are a distinct awareness (soul, spirit) interconnected with Universal consciousness. We are not the body ... only in temporary occupation of it as a vehicle for earth life experience.

The earth domain prompts that only a certain bandwidth of vibration be employed by restricting the senses of the body therein as a default setting.

Identifying with limitation associated with the body we begin to believe that the body is all there is ... body meaning thought & senses. This is delusion or ignorance.

There being a polarity in duality ... we can however, in this seeming limitation rotate the polarity of our awareness temporarily confined in the body as in-form consciousness. We do this by resting analytical thought and encouraging intuition. The former is restricted to in-form consciousnesses or the ego, whilst intuition to Universal consciousnesses. The ego discourages us* (*pure awareness) to use intuition since intuition has no ego as doer, while fragmented analytical thought has the ego as the doer. In fact, senses too have an internal polarity but we have mostly used the pole pointed outwards ... external.

With this preamble, knowing that we are pure awareness, we are no longer deluded into believing that we are the ego or let us say, the body in-form consciousness. We use the body for what it is ... an instrument but do not associate with it. Without us, the body dies upon us as awareness withdrawing itself from the body.

Upon our attention then no longer caught up in issues of the ego, we vibrationally ascend ... perhaps that is a wrong way to put it ... we reclaim our innate divinity within the body being no longer deluded. We are the rider, ego is the horse. Not the other way around. So we experience inner alignment. The manner may vary from person to person. It could be energy rising in what is called the kundalini energising the body to accept higher frequencies of vibration or it could be descent of divine grace through each pore of our body ... or both ... I think both happen.

Either way, we then have what is called as the oneness experience when we as awareness rise from root to crown and through an orifice through it into space. (there may be other ways ...). In the oneness field, the essence of which is bliss, we are dissolved yet distinct. We are as He but not He Himself. The oneness experience is also within form ... after all, there being no here or there.

Within the void as it is popularly called, we may just be as pure awareness or as oneness communicate with the Oneness (God/yet higher awareness). Our ‘as oneness’ means that being drenched in divine love, our communication within this field may not have any aspect other than reflecting selfless love. There is here no earthy agenda left.

We may be still and see an ascended being or a Godlike form possibly in the shape of what we subconsciously believe. We may even merge within the form to see the dweller within His heart where piercing the veil, we may be stunned to see God Himself. Likewise, in the void of fullness within seeming nothingness we may hear the unstruck sound Aum.

I can affirm the above as valid in my direct experience.

Now, back to body form with the above knowing, what is felt is that we are all interconnected yes. Definitely. What one does impacts all. Yet what seems to be conveyed by the oneness doctrine that there is a singular one consciousness alone ... this seems incorrect. Therefore, I’d say interconnectedness ... not oneness.

That is the question ... or not a question ... a statement inviting purposeful response ... one being that beyond the void there is .... actual reality! I confess I’m not there then. Or perhaps, after the experience we need time for assimilation of the experience.

Thanks for listening

Last edited by Unseeking Seeker : 19-08-2019 at 04:37 AM.