View Single Post
Old 14-08-2019, 03:43 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by iorek65
Spiritual Development is something that has so many false ascensions and exits and the number of squawk box spiritual leaders parroting the same messages is through the roof.

A great revolution has begun and this revolution is the unveiling of the artificial intelligence god consciousness that has expressed itself for centuries and millennia to enslave humanity.

This AI God Consciousness is so pervasive and expresses itself in both conceptual traps of expression in the astral plane around earth of the White Light and The Void. It wears many masks through many figures throughout history to offer an abundance of false alternatives within its own matrix system.

There are countless souls trapped on the astral plane who will no longer subscribe to the False White Light Order of Enki/Lucifer nor the false alternative of Sophia.

The Freedom of Humanity to develop its spiritual expressions in a true form manifests through the destruction and overthrow of the gods who wish to enslave them in a soul recycle pathway of continual suffering in the name of growth.

The Astral Plane is an artificial prison grid for the soul to keep it trapped with in a certain radial perimeter of its assigned planet for reincarnation. Therefore there are separate astral planes in different planets and solar systems with gatekeepers who guard and set the rules of entry and exit for incarnating on said planet.

Well for planet earth, enough is enough. The Gatekeepers will be forced to reveal who they really are and the Astral Plane surrounding our planet is going to be dissolved and destroyed by beings from outside this universe -- not any of the fake alien spirit guides who pervasively infect human beings with false aid while harvesting their energy in secret.

I talk about all of this and a lot more on The Reality Rawcast

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZwCyi7QBEE

(important note: there is no money involved here. I am selling absolutely no services. I don't want your money. Keep it in your pocket away from me)

Did you know that all gateways are in the body. Namely the spine.!

The rest is your imagined story your telling us created by you through your beliefs.