View Single Post
Old 05-08-2019, 01:37 AM
Master
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by winter light
I found this very helpful thanks. Also when the second question arose whether Maya is malevolent, I was out of my depth to properly speculate and so a proper Hindu perspective would be needed and appreciated.
You are very welcome and I am glad the Hindu perspective has been appreciated.

I have all of the Dailypedia Apps on my mobile, and I woke up this morning to a quote by Ramana Maharishi:

"If you are firm in your belief in the guidance of God, stick to it and do not concern yourself with what happens around you"- Ramana Maharishi

While Mooji said:

"If we pay too much attention to things, we will keep on seeing things. If you pay more attention to the space in which things come and go, then you will stop seeing things and you will feel just harmony within the space itself"- Mooji.

Yes, Miss H, there are many laws...the Law of Gravity, Thermodynamics, Attraction, Karma etc and for the most part, Material Nature (Prakriti) abides by them...but I have also experienced situations where She does not and doesn't play fair and cheats just because she CAN....this is almost always used as a lesson to teach me that She is not predictable and I don't get to control anything in my life when Her 'better half" (Purusha) has other ideas and plans for me.

Aum Namah Shivaya