View Single Post
Old 02-08-2019, 09:59 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
I read some of your posts, and I got only that you are "realized". I didn't get what that means, and why would anyone want to be "realized". But this is of less interest to me.

If you don't mind, I'm more interested in your answers to the following questions ...
Why are you here now, as a human? What are you supposed to accomplish during this, or multiple lives? What must happen in order that whatever incarnated as you to stop incarnating on Earth? Is that a goal?
Hopefully you don't mind my direct questions. Hopefully you're willing to, and can, reply with some direct answers.

Regards

The meaning of realisation as to my relating, is, becoming fully aware of something, insights into the truth within myself.

In not understanding what realisations are, why would you say. “Why would anyone want to be realized?”

I’m here to live fully, enjoy my life.
In undertaking a seekers path from an early age, I yearned for more, I wanted more for myself, I was contained and I wanted not to be. I’m not concerned with
What this all means as far as life beyond here and now. I don’t know what one must do to stop incarnating. Im not focused on this, more living this life, content in being myself. What I’ve created as my path in this life has been more about, healing myself, releasing myself from fear and suffering. I’m more interested in how that’s supporting me in this life. No, it’s not a goal, to stop myself incarnating. I don’t hold beliefs as to what, how, when one leaves this plane, as to what that means in relation to your asking.