View Single Post
Old 02-08-2019, 09:41 AM
Suspended
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustBe
Living from the realisation of my true self, I’m aware, I am complete now. I’m not entertaining a false self or identity of it because the realisations and ‘transformation has changed me entirely. I’m not speaking from an ‘intellectual’ knowing, I’m speaking from my transformed being, which continues to expand and grow as that.

I’ve chosen to live simply with this experience called life. To me thoughts about what I am and not or if I am real or not real only detract from living more present with life as it is. Once your content as a seeker with who you are, with awareness of what life is as it is, the whole context of you and others melds into being. There is no conflict in me about what I am or what I am not.

I’m alive and I’m choosing to live my life. I see life here and now.

I am genuinely glad for you that you are not running around thinking no-one is here or what is here, like your family and friends are mere figments of your imagination or simply dream characters with no real substance ..

The funny thing is, as I have highlighted before is those that proclaim or declare that reality is like I have described above don't actually live like it in reflection of those supposed beliefs .

You know people who genuinely believe something to be true act accordingly .. You get peeps who are on a LSD trip believe in what they are seeing and act accordingly .. but for some reason when teachers believe no-one is here, they write a book in order for people who are not really here to read it lol . Or they get married to a non person, for myself if I knew that my family members were not real or they were not actually here in any real capacity I certainly wouldn't behave as if they were ..

x daz x