View Single Post
Old 22-07-2019, 12:42 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by one-light
We all know you can't go to your doctors to discuss this stuff, he'd say ok I'll get you in a good clinic I know where they have some really nice medicine for you, lol don't think so... Anyway we have to keep smiling it can be tough in this world and especially dealing with spiritual issues, can be challenging as we all here know.

Anyway Aknaton thank you so much - can I ask again about the blue because you mention it twice if you look in your last post, can't quite get my head around the advice you gave me.

I seen this television being built in my mind over probably 9 months it was, bit by bit early hours of the mornings I was shown this, and I remember the last bit going in like energy building the last bit of honeycombed screen, then it was turned on occasionally just the odd couple of days over months, like it was on test.

With my two and a half years research into the the 'power of the mind' and 'self healing energy' which I'm going to teach, and which I only got into because my guides kept tapping outside my window every morning, try telling that to your doctor... So can I ask also in your opinion, when I have researched as part of human well being mind'body'spirit - being in the moment' is so important, and excuse my ignorance but if I am to be able to in coming years 'see visions of past, present and future' - can you do this? And if I do in the future 'see' I want to help others so does this help?

I am usually the one giving advice to people here in my area so this makes a nice change, and thank you.

Oh I see. Awesome! I looked at the Blue and my mind was taken through a vortex of sorts which was changing from Blue to Green and Yellow and on and on until I saw a beautiful land in the astral realm with vibrant trees and grass, etc.

Then again the same changing of colours led to a staircase in what seems to be a royal city in the clouds that has a large paved way to a massive lofty palace and in that palace are several servants with serpentine heads and bodies and notably a man sitted in padmasana with 2 other people to his left & right respectively. This man in the centre has a white turban and a sky blue pearl on his forehead and wears a cloth round his waist, and then I got zoomed out. This is all I picked unfortunately.

I asked Jesus, and He quoted Matthew 18:22. I do not think that there is any link between this and the short thing I saw.

I did not get any message concerning more advice on your esoteric study. But allow me to add a personal reflection, if you will. To know mind-body-spirit and then to help another know mind-body-spirit is one thing. But to know the Creator and help another have a relationship with the Creator is another. The studies that you are on will definitely cause you to help many, add more supernatural abilities to your list, travel and write books as a service to others. And also to channel the Aliens, Ascended masters and various spirits, and this path is leading you towards becoming a channel/medium. But from your vision in the past of Christ on the Cross, I feel that would be the way you should go. Christ says to forsake all and follow Him who I believe Is the Author of your Gift.

Seeing the past, present and future is something that happens to me when the Presence of the Lord or as they call it, His Unction comes upon me like a heavy electric rain downpour, a very cold wind or intense but comfortable heat and the same Holy Spirit feeds what I see, hear and feel. I can only perceive as much as I'm shown and taken to wherever He wants me to go. And so the whole essence is that the Lord would give someone to see a vision or so would be for the sake of helping another.

Please forgive me, I do not have great depth as would be advisable, and sincerely hope you may have gotten even just a little something that would be useful.