View Single Post
Old 16-07-2019, 11:52 AM
Master
Some additional info from Celia Fenn that I came across yesterday:

We are heading into the Full Moon in Capricorn and a partial Lunar Eclipse, and with Pluto also in Capricorn we can expect a major healing and releasing around the masculine energy. I have felt in the last few days several moments when old issues with the masculine energy came up, and much sadness around these memories that is asking to be released in order to move on.
Also, after the huge shifts with the Divine Feminine at the Solar Eclipse, this partial Lunar will also help to balance out with the rising New Masculine energy.
I see in my higher vision the beautiful High Priestess and the magical Shaman....dancing the Higher Consciousness frequencies into the New Earth.
Have a Sacred and Beautiful Full Moon/Eclipse as we head into the Planetary New Year and then Lions Gate

I was surprised to read that the Solar eclipse was about a Divine Feminine shift (Sun = masculine) and the Lunar Eclipse about Divine Masculine (Moon = feminine).
Maybe that is needed to create the shift and new balance? Masculine energy to balance the feminine and vice versa.
That somehow makes sense :)