View Single Post
Old 14-07-2019, 07:19 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
How many of you are here because of your own suffering and the suffering you see in the world? When I say "here", I am talking about going beyond the physical, you know, searching the spiritual things.

To be honest, I have always been called to the spiritual world but what made me to go deeper and deeper, is my own suffering and the suffering I see all around, this pushed me harder and harder to seek more.For this very reason I found myself searching the Creator, crying for an answer, again and again, all of this happening while having out of body experiences.
I can say I never had an out of body experience. I have seen suffering of others and had some hard experiences some could call suffering. Trust me I spent most of my life looking for answers. What I learned so far is the answers find you. Let the suffering teach you how to let the answer find you. Keep moving, don't let the suffering eat you. After all, your only human. If you see suffering you don't like, do something about it. Even if you do fail you learned a little something. Maybe even one piece of the puzzle to an answer your seeking. It's not a easy process but once the momentum starts it's hard to stop. But only you can start it.