View Single Post
Old 30-06-2019, 08:56 AM
Master
You do open yourself up to someone else's energy and during sex that's normal. You also open up to someone's energy when you fall in love, love someone. It's just that when you have intercourse your auras can blend temporarily. This is utter bliss, nothing to fear. Doesn't happen always either.
When it is over that is over too.
But you always have energetic connection with people you love, and even with people you meet or talk to. Would you avoid that too?

It can be helpful for a woman to energetically cleanse herself after intercourse, or regularly if she has a sexlife, if the man comes inside of her body. His seed carries his energy and genetic information -which also hold energy of course- and the woman will be walking around with that. Mind you, energetically cleanse. You can do this for everyone you were ever intimate with, even if it was years ago.
I've done that the other day, boy, did it clean up a lot, from one partner in particular.

The Lilith part... I guess there are loads of stories on her, from Biblical to spiritual. To me she's the epitome of equality for women. The independent woman who's absolutely equal to men. Not the version church wanted and wants, the subservient woman who's obedient to her man, and inferior to him.
If memory serves religion paints a picture of her being bad, promiscuous, and whatnot and even God and the angels spat her out. Total nonsense, and clearly a story made up by men, like they bad-mouthed Mary Magdalene as it didn't suit them to acknowledge she was an equal and just as spiritual as Jesus.
And then say God would do that, God/Source/The Divine would never ever ever ever do that. Always funny how people preach God is love, yet when it suits them, or church, he's evil and ruthless and vengeful.

In any case, don't worry about it. If you connect to certain Goddesses you can sure feel energy shifts. Goddesses are often underestimated, thought of as stories in books or something. But they actually do have tremendous powers and energies. I found that out myself years ago, haha. I guess they are aspect of the Higher Power.
Enjoy your (enhanced) sexuality. This can be very healing as many people still have to bang out sexual trauma from past lives. Plus, sexual energy is Sacred life force. Very creative, and could help you in other ways too. So enjoy it.