View Single Post
Old 27-06-2019, 06:40 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by KonrD111
Just to update on my situation I got blocked by the Reiki tummo operator. It's probably guaranteed that I won't get that attunement now from them so I need someone else.

The thing is , I believe trying to awaken the kundalini on one's own can take decades and even then only a few rare examples achieve the awakening because the shell is so hard to break. So I need to find someone who's willing to give me shaktipat, and the Reiki tummo organisation just blocked me so, wow. I guess I'm a difficult person to deal with.
It means they know you are NOT ready to handle such energies and do the right and wise thing and try to tell you and guide you, and help you by not helping you do something that will obviously not benefit you.
But you don't listen. This is another huge, big sign you are not ready.
It's not a status thing you know. You don't get a prize if you get your Kundalini awakened. It's something that your system has to be ready for to handle and carry, and obviously you are not and experts tell you that. But you think you know best...
Good luck with that attitude. The only thing that stands in your way of growth is your own ego.
Read what Iomax said above...
But I guess we're all crazy too.
I'm out of here. Pointless.
All that remains to say is, kudos to the Reiki organisation! Great integrity.