View Single Post
Old 26-06-2019, 07:14 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustBe
When the conscious and subconscious meet what might arise in this merging/integration?

You have both the being and doing as a conscious aware lived experience. In this way my reality becomes what I am. I am aware it is ‘’me’ as the being creating each and every day I wake up. Regardless of the external reality as it is, my internal magnet/compass in this way directs me both inwardly and outwardly to the conscious awake being state. I become the do-er doing in all that. So what I give, receive and create from that determines the next moment of my creation one with all creation.

I’ll stop there for now, as I have no idea how to box quote on phone and I need to break your sharing down..��
This is very interesting. I have nothing to do with the sun shining every day...it just does and I am grateful to God that it does.

The sun will always shine no matter how many clouds are covering it...how many days it rains and then we get wet...I am just happy I don't have to water my garden for a while.

I have tried "creating my reality" before, until my subconscious mind got in the way pretending to be my ego (it is very good at doing that).

Thus, I internalised the external and became co-existent with everything, yet unique in this expression of the awareness.

Two different ways of looking at the same thing...cool.