View Single Post
Old 26-06-2019, 12:38 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
JustBe - Agree entirely.
Some time ago I happened upon a similar statement by Michael Bertiaux, Voudon Gnostic: that every moment of every day is of significance to someone. It's up to them to value it - implying that they have to be open to receipt of it...like, they can't take in someone else's moment! And that's what makes a being, an "I", the value they create from it. A sort of flow from the initial stimulus through our inner reference libraries on to assimilation which means adding to our accumulated references. Even if someone chooses to reject something the rejection is registered.

Interesting...

Hi lorelyen

Thankyou for sharing.

We give meaning to each moment according to our inner reality. So as you so eloquently articulated, , the I, I am and create as is very much an assimilation and accumulation of everything, even as I might reject parts, feel there is nothing in those parts for me, they do in fact gorge my inner reality, creating an external alignment to show me what moves in me, or in this scenario what doesn’t move.

I suspect those deeper control levels where we sabotage our own healing will come into this picture. I’m reminded through my own levels of self healing in this process, at times we don’t even know we sabotage ourselves. It takes s lot of tossing and turning, inside and out before they emerge. With knowing awareness and conscious honest looking they can be uprooted and cleared to end that war with self.

“Gorge”=“forge”