View Single Post
Old 14-06-2019, 05:51 AM
Seeker

Hello, the only time i yawn when i meditate is when i'm tired. i've been meditating for 10 years now. when i am connected to source and feeling the flow of gratitude, joy, love etc, it is the most invigorating feeling ever. i've gone a whole night without sleep during trips abroad and if i can catch that connection to source, it's as if i didn't need sleep at all!

next time you meditate, really clear out your mind - listen to the sounds around you (or music) without judgement..stare into the blankness of your eyelids to block out any images. then think a thought of gratitude when you are clear and feel how energizing that feels : )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reilly
Hi All,

I’ve been practicing mediation for quite sometime now and although i’m Aware that ive not yet mastered clearing my mind these past few months ive sunddenly started yawning constantly. I’ve tried meditating at different times of the day but still keep yawning, even when i feel full of energy. I could yawn up to 10 times a minutes.

I know some people say that yawning is a sign that your vibrations are rising and your body is adjusting to it. Anyone else think this is the case?

I’m also a Reiki Master and through my journey I’ve found myself drawing symbols with my nose and then during treatments after my level 3 i also began yawning constantly. I’m a huge fan of Abraham-Hicks and I know that when Esther first began communicating with Abraham it was by drawing letters with her nose and the first time he spoke it felt like “yawning”.

Has anyone got any experience with this? I still continue to meditate and practice clearing my mind but feel completely drained during/right after.

Thanks in advance
Reilly