View Single Post
Old 09-06-2019, 04:16 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteGull
I would love to read thoughts and suggestions from forum members on how to form closer relationships with my spirit guides.

I have a relationship with my guardian angle and he's pretty cool if I do say so. However, I do not have a close relationship with my spirit guides and I don't even know their names. I'd like to. I understand that they may change at times, but I'd still like to form a closer relationship with them.

Outside just being blunt about it and inviting them to get up close and personal with me, I'm not sure how else to invite them into my life. Maybe I don't even need to do that. Maybe they're just already here all the time. I just don't know them like I know my GA.

Any thoughts, ideas or suggestions?

Best and thank you in advance.

WG

Greetings in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ. The answer to your question is you need to work on receiving "vision & voice" to communicate with them. Remember that you are body and spirit and they are spirit only, so a need to live dual life is necessary.

But first and foremost, you need to ensure that your guides are God given. Meditation is your first attempt, but developing vision and voice is key.