View Single Post
Old 03-06-2019, 05:55 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by aimtobe
The other day - unfortunately when I didn't have much time - I experienced a flashback, or what I believe to be a flashback. It was just a sudden memory as soon as I bumped into a wall. I saw walls covered in very old decor - not sure what time frame, but it was very very old, surely not even in the 1900s. The walls and surroundings were mostly red print and I felt like it was a tight space. The tightness and small space in this flashback reminded me of a time I toured a submarine (at first I thought it might be a spatial feeling recall of that time, but the submarine walls were metal and the walls in the flashback were red and soft, so it wasn't a match for that).

Does anybody else have quick flashbacks of past lives? If so, I'd be happy to hear your thoughts.

I get quick flashbacks of past lives. Often these will last less than 10-seconds and only on one occassion, it lasted nearly 20-minutes. Strangely, most of my flashbacks occur whenever I ask a question about a past life, or ask why does something seem so familiar to me. Sometimes I am just wondering to myself while other times I am directing my questions toward my guides. I don't expect answers but sometimes I get an instant answer via a flashback.

PastPilot