View Single Post
Old 01-06-2019, 06:54 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ketzer
Perhaps, but I think it also helps to consider that though that path may be straight, it may not lead to where one expects to go.
The apostles acknowledged Jesus in all of their ways after his crucifixion and though God may have made straight their paths, they did not all lead to the kind of life that most are hoping for when they read about the LOA. I am not saying they lead to something bad, only that it is difficult for us to understand the larger picture peering out through our limited human minds and egos. The universe provides a path that leads to what the soul needs, which is often not what the human ego and mind want.
Straight, and narrow. And yes, one should be open to expecting unexpected things, as I think that's apart of one's path regardless. It helps to have an open mind to the possibilities of where it can lead too. To not limit the doubt seeded in one's thoughts, as well as beliefs, cause that will also work against LOA. Cause that doubt will take over the driver seat of that thought linked to a core belief, and you will wonder why.

As Misshepburn explained earlier in one of her posts~