View Single Post
Old 01-06-2019, 05:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ketzer
Hope is a good thing to peddle, there is
quite a shortage of it in many peoples lives and the demand for it is high and often goes
unfilled.
Unfortunately, there are many who peddle hope for things they know will never be realized, and they only create
despair and hopelessness
in their wake.

Beliefs are one of the most powerful things in the world. The power of belief can work wonders. Of course the
flip side of that is the power of beliefs can
incite people to violence and start wars as well.
Motivation and the belief that success is possible go hand in hand, whatever one sets out to accomplish.
I believe the
difficulty of the paths we walk in life are chosen by us before we incarnate. We can stroll through a peaceful cool valley, or we can pit ourselves against a mountain and reach for the summit. We can even start at the summit and enjoy the view while
scoffing at all those who are huffing and puffing as they climb.

Different goals, different paths, different experiences, depends on what the soul wishes to get from it.

You said a lot of good things...I could not help but notice the words I bolded.

Why do I bring this up and risk you getting mad at me?
Cuz, if we focus on the darkness, even the possibilities of darkness ...that is what we will experience or attract.
You did not ask for any advice from me...but heck, it's a forum...think of me talking in general to anyone reading here.

This is my advice, (ha, I got it from Paul and my old guru...it basically goes like this from
Col 3:2..."Focus on the things above and not the things on the earth."
When we look only to the positive, the bright side, the best outcome...we
are more likely to make this a habit....like laying tracks for a train
headed to a 'Great Place'.
Failure or despair should be banished from our minds...Why?
Because they are useless thoughts and emotions that get us nowhere..

My 2 cents, take it or leave it anyone....but, it has worked for me for many many years...
part of the Formula to a happy life here....and beyond!!!!
(And most of my life was spent not knowing this!)

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru