View Single Post
Old 25-05-2019, 11:04 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocean breeze
Ha ha. But in all seriousness, i know what its like being in that service lady's position. I worked at a very busy bank. All the other employees are busy as we were short staff. There is a long line. A customer comes in with 5 or more different transactions to do, the guy at the drive-thru is honking his horn waiting to be taken care of, the phone rings, i have ask a supervisor for an override, etc. Like you're one person trying to do many different things at once. Can't really blame some people for being mad or impatient. Sometimes you get yelled at or talked down to.

Yep. Some of the nice ones may be really mean and some of the ones that come of as rude may be really nice. Sometimes people also change as times goes by. Probably because they are more use to you. This my experience when working with customers.

But i do feel people pick up on each others energies knowingly or unknowingly which can cause that ripple effect mentioned in the OP.

I think peoples reactions, are just what is moving through them, when a group come together as such, it then ripples through what you are moving through in yourself. Then boom it all unfolds as each one is. Our reactions cause reactions of some type. What kind of reaction it causes is really each persons responsibility, but sadly the external perceptions that believe another is their cause, tarnish that idea at times.

It’s very easy on a spiritual forum to move through showing likes and admiration for others in line with what we admire, in line with our agreeable self that aligns to our understanding. It’s much harder to be accepting or even kind to that which rubs us up the wrong way.

Discernment is a handy tool of course, your not going to mess with the wild and aggressive types of your incapable in your reactions. You could fake it, but often those strong reactive types smell those kind of games, so they might provoke you to reveal more of what’s really going on in you. Then your in trouble!!��