View Single Post
Old 23-05-2019, 07:08 AM
Newbie ;)

I want to start by saying I made an account specifically to answer to this post.

There absoloutely are physical experiences when dealing with energy manipulation. And what youre saying sounds like a good thing to me, because it sounds like your body is clearing itself out. Its expelling stagnant and undesirable energy. Take for example when you get a virus or sickness. What does your body do? It causes you to expell it, any way and everyway possible. Its gross, it leaves you drained and you may just feel like youd rather be dead than continue, but your body knows whats best and will expell the bad stuff until its gone. Same idea with energy. But. Its only in the beginning. I cant tell you how long it will take, If you have been collecting this your whole life and/or have built walls around yourself, it will be longer. It will end and youre energy will normalize again and you will begin to feel invigorated by nature, rather than drained.

I cannot stress this enough though, There is no way you are energetically allergic or opposed to nature. None. That being said, where are you going when you go outside? Is it always to the same spot? Or all around? If youve been going to the same place each time, switch it up. There are areas of noxious energy that could be affecting you. I do not assume this is the case, but I wanted to make you aware of the possibility that you could be opening yourself up to dangerous energies rather than releasing your own bad energy into the ground. I hesitate to even say this though, bc I do not want you to think that every place is noxious. Only few and far between.

Energy work, is quite literally, work. But do keep it up. There may be some pain before you get stronger. But all this work will be for nothing, if you do not work on yourself as well. Meditate and try to find out why you are holding onto this energy, instead of just releasing it in the first place.

Good luck. Youre on the right track.