View Single Post
Old 02-05-2019, 05:21 PM
Newbie ;)

I see myself as a starchild.

Hello everybody!

I see my soul structure as a starchild . Im born in the 90ties. Im 28 yo man in Germany. My soul structure looks like a star and is configurated with five strenghhs in the star corners. The five star corners are: Strength, Faithful, Colourful, Joyful, and Creativity.

Those five for live acting together in relations: Strength-Faith, Faith-Colurs, Colurs-Joy, Joy-Creativitiy. Those relationships are configurated in my mind. So ih can choose between those relations which i could use my ressources today. Im feeling very empathic personality, i can feel souls very close to my body.

Im often very empahtic in my ways, because i think Im connected with an other star child soul. I think there a telepathic mechanisms and per mind we can develop an own speak to the other side of mind. I think starchilds have only one Mindside. One starchild has the right side,and another starchild has the left side for the living. So there are defizits, that solve weakness and pain wenn the consiouness is not on same level.

Although im a star child, i cant remember my soul what im really are. But the starchild is coming close to my reality in my life. That im feeling like a starchild. So im alsways feeling pain and negativity of other people. I have to rise the joy inside of my body to feel myself well.

Best greetings
Dominik