View Single Post
Old 28-04-2019, 08:57 AM
Suspended
Experiencer

While I'm not happy to be multiposting / flooding the thread, I'm very proud of myself for TELLING ON IT.

I'm telling on something evil and insane because it deserves to be told on. What it does to me is very real tortures (plural, more than one torture happening at the same time).

It has been so severe that it caused me to VIOLENTLY HATE GOD.

You know that's evil's goal, right? They try to cause such great despair that it will lead to a hatred of God.

In my case, they had victory a long time ago (remember when I was driven to kill myself in 2014? Yeah, it was BEYOND EXTREME VICIOUS MERCILESS CRUELTY).

The bible says "God will never give you more than you can handle".

FALSE!! FALSE!! FALSE!! FALSE!!

I expect to be attacked in response to my messages. Tell me to "get help", tell me that I "need help", tell me to "seek help", tell me that I'm "mentally ill", tell me that I need to "take my meds", tell me to see a "doctor" and I KNOW that you are in the ENEMY'S ARMY. All of those sayings are the ENEMY talking, and so if you feel the urge to say any of those things to me, don't.

Don't because it's part of the spiritual war and all of those quotes are directly from the enemy's script.

If you find yourself wanting to say those things, you too may be possessed by THE ADVERSARY and are being used as a puppet.