View Single Post
Old 12-04-2019, 07:31 AM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariaecheflame
My awakening was triggered in 2012 but the plans were put into place much earlier.

Have you ever wondered what the importance the age we decided to awaken might be?
I don't know if my soul was just too tired to keep trying to keep my head above water or if I had pre-planned to awaken when I did.
I don't know if more twin flame are uniting with any greater frequency than before but as the dates are coming up here, I would like to share about the Hindu belief of ages. The first age is Satya Yugs, where spirituality was at its highest, there was wisdom and justice and knowledge of truth. Then two other "yug"s Treta and Dwapara with diminishing levels of spirituality and growing levels of injustice. Finally, the current Kali yug where spirituality is at its nadir and people are far removed from knowledge and truth. Each of these yugs last thousands of years. Though there is some controversy about exactly when kali yug will end and satya yug will be ushered in once again, pundits have calculated that the time has come. Some believe that satya yug started once again in 2012 and some believe that it will start in 2025. There will be a shift in consciousness and ascension will begin.
Could there be something in this?