View Single Post
Old 20-03-2019, 02:56 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustBe
Hello 7L
Reading your dream had me reflecting upon a line in your sharing-“we knew the route”

Through the unknown/unrealised awareness that we house as potential, craving and desire is a catalyst to moving closer to, that which is seeking us. When we come face to face with that remembrance, everything falls away, because we feel the joy in finding the true source. The desires and cravings that lend us to find a substitute of learning, still support us to understand both the cravings and desires along with the true authentic source seeking us, through the lived experience.

I’ve noticed as someone who loves now without attachment, who understands love just, I notice others around me attached to love itself, in fear of losing it. (It tends to draw the opposite closer to your realised state) So, as I see this those desires and cravings are important to the finding of what is seeking us to remember. The desires and cravings in any fear, consistently bring them closer to it all to see how love is being held, to see and notice what containment they hold their love to within themselves. To see that they are love. Love as their own pure source and connection. When that realisation comes from within, the self understands and ends the seeking to bring it to light. From there that light will be sourced for others as they need.

People see me and how I love now, and as that model, it’s a very different love that can feel very unfamiliar to their normal conditioned human ideas of love. I can see them looking at me, into my being and remembering for themselves. It becomes familiar to their own knowing in resonation. It isn’t attached or needs or desires to be or make be. It holds all things lightly.

It understands its own freedom and how others can set themselves free. It comes from my being of love for self. It’s an extension of what I have remembered in me for myself, through all life. It extends as I feel, aware and realised. It manifests into the lived experience as such, to support others remembrance.

JustBe -- hello there!
Very nicely said. Agreed.

Peace & blessings
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke