Thread: Channelling
View Single Post
Old 26-02-2019, 07:09 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoOne
I don't know what traditions or practices you follow, but I was referring specifically to raising the Kundalini here. Most people who can raise their Kundalini to the top can only keep it there for a while. Keeping it raised all the time, requires the adept to keep his Kundalini in the top chakra for three days and three nights continuously, then it will stay there forever. People like that are called Jivanmuktas, they're in a constantly enlightened state.

I once almost managed it, last year, during the summer solstice, when I barely slept for three days and three nights and my Kundalini was constantly lodged in the Sahasrara. I didn't quite manage it as I had a couple of hours rest (barely that) every night, but maybe one day, when the time is right.

my personal practice was and is what i mentioned earlier in this thread. feeling my way to it and then establishing my way in it permenantly was mostly about using my intuitive feeling. so i have no tradition unless i consider what i came to do as one. as far as my crown. yeah its blown open. heart is also. its also imo the heart needs to be as well. and it is where aa much of the power comes from. everything needs a lot of opening to maintain it from my view.

there is a gentleman on this forum that does know the traditions and offers help to people from him and his teacher. haven't seen him around in a while. but his name is jonesboy. you can pm him. or follow his link to another forum where you may sign up and pm him. i personally met him and believe he is a good guy that geniunely knows about bliss and silence but also the traditions where i dont.

again. you are so close imo. i think you will get it established if i had to take a guess.

Wherever I May Roam
https://youtu.be/Qq9PxuAsiR4