View Single Post
Old 22-02-2019, 11:33 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
This is how I experienced it.

The video opens with 'quantum light consciousness' so I know already that words that sound science are used to make it seem scientific, but no one who knows any science uses the language in that way (except maybe Chopra ) so my immediate impression was skeptical.

The some music faded in, which was loud, percussive electronic nonsense which I find mindless and distasteful. Next the marketing "quantum numerology readings available now"... ok, right. So I'm 5 seconds in and getting worse every second.

After that terrible intro (at least terrible for me), Jarrell comes on, and fair enough, he has something to say. I have no idea what he's talking about, so to me it sounds like a bunch of spiritual words mixed with science words with a bit of geometry words tossed in. From my perspective it sounds pretty fanciful, but I reckon he believes what he's saying, so each to their own crazy, and I'm not one to judge that - but I can't pretend I understood anything he said.

Jarell ends with 'take it or leave it, I don't care', which completely fair - it was fun listening to 'his' trippy video. I might watch another one.

Quantum Light Consciousness a blog where the unorthodox views of quantum physics, mathematics, spirituality and philosophy can convene as one. In this forum you’ll find profound topics and serious views on the fundamentals on being a human on the 3rd dimensional earth plane, living through the veil, raising your conscious awareness, and awakening to a new reality with yourself as the architect.