View Single Post
Old 16-02-2019, 03:59 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by gemini
Hi Shabda,

I really appreciate the reply and interest in my situation! I'm sure it took a while to type out such a detailed response. Thank you for taking the time to do so!

I am happy to say that my situation with these beings has improved dramatically since I made my original post. I believe this is because of several reasons:

1) I was very fortunate to come across a couple of people from this forum who had been through similar experiences. When I first posted this, I thought I was basically alone in this, and I was afraid to talk to anyone about what I was dealing with. I have come to find out, however, that there are many cases of this occurring.

Being able to share my own experience and feel a commonality with others going through it helped tremendously. I believe that the first step for anyone dealing with this is to reach out and make a connection with someone else who understands what it's like. (I realize the same could be said for any number of difficult situations in life.)

2) I read through a number of accounts from people who had unwanted entities harassing them, and from this noticed a pattern of these beings coming on strong and then becoming less and less egregious over time—in about half of cases, even leaving altogether. That in itself helped me to (at least somewhat) forgive them for how they treated me at the start.

I was also pretty taken aback by what others had been through, which made what I experienced with these entities seem minor in comparison. That helped me to not become as distraught when dealing with them.

3) They've actually been much kinder than they had been. I don't know if this is because my own interaction/opinion toward them has been nicer—or if they just decided to be less mean. Either way, I've actually grown more fond of having them around.

They still seem to randomly decide to be mean to me at times, but it is less intense than it had been and occurs less frequently. When they are mean, I usually try to just focus on doing something enjoyable and engaging, like playing a video game, until it "passes," and they are once again nice.

4) Over time, I just got more used to them being somewhat harsh in their interaction with me (at least, more harsh than people are). For example, they sometimes call me "evil" and a "freak." I still don't particularly like that, but I just brush it off now when they say stuff like that. It doesn't phase me as much as it used to. Sometimes they even seem to say that stuff affectionately, like they are just teasing me.

And one of the most important things, which I was already doing when I made my first post, is that I just stopped buying into what they say. I stopped trying to ask where they come from, what the universe is like, and stopped letting them lead me down rabbit holes of varying beliefs. I do my own research, and we have reached an "understanding," where I talk to them about regular, day-to-day stuff and everything "otherworldly" is off limits.

Also, I am still unsure of whether they are multiple entities or just one who pretends to be multiple, but, regardless, I interact with them as if I am speaking to one entity: I find this makes it easier to get over them being mean, since I feel like I'm more on an equal playing field and not being ganged up on when they are (i.e., "he" is) mean. They, in turn, respond mostly as if they are one entity. So, they seem to go along with my wishes.

Overall, it's been substantially better—to the point where I am no longer actively seeking a way to get rid of them, since the vast majority of our interaction is actually pleasant now.

As far as answering some of the questions you posed in your fifth paragraph, I would say I am slightly better at dealing with situations—but I wouldn't say I've made any significant improvement in that area. For better or worse, my personality has definitely changed: I'm more immature in my humor than I used to be—what that means, I don't know. And I find myself less willing to put up with stuff I don't like. I still struggle with working hard consistently on things and not procrastinating, which has been difficult for me for most of my life.

Am I better at fending off negative entities? I don't know. I would say I am better at dealing with these entities. (And I'm still unsure if they are distinctly negative or positive.) But I haven't encountered any other entities to my knowledge.

Am I able to find greater peace of mind and emotional space? Greater peace of mind, yes. I used to be very distraught when thinking about how my life would play out with these entities if they never left and continued being mean. I don't have that fear anymore. Most of the stressors in my life actually come from mundane things within my control, like finances, health, my relationships with others. The usual stuff. As far as emotional space, these beings will usually go quiet if I'm not actively talking to them and focused on something else. So I feel like I have enough space from them when I need it.

I definitely could be doing better—e.g., doing more research for my spiritual growth, working harder to afford myself more financial security, could be more open/authentic in my relationships. But, overall, I find myself happy with where I am.

And regarding the spiritual "war," looking at it in the context of duality makes it seem less sad—and more like a necessity. In order for anything to exist, there must be something to distinguish itself from. And if we live in a truly infinite universe with freewill, then logically there must exist some pretty "evil" stuff/beings out there. Otherwise, it wouldn't be really be infinite.

I am curious though as to why the channeled beings I've learned from, like Bashar, Abraham, and Seth, don't touch upon the concept of a spiritual "war," as I feel that is a pretty important topic to discuss. I have, however, read parts of the Law of One from Ra, and they do discuss being at war with "negative" beings. So, clearly it's possible that this does indeed exist but just isn't being discussed. I wonder why.

And thank you for the offer of assistance! I would like to ask one thing: Are there any books you would recommend to me?

I'll leave it there so my response doesn't get too much longer! Thank you again for your nice message. :)

You are welcomed! This will be just a quick response and I intend to make a full one a bit later today. I will have to look at my books to see what I have available, but I might be able to find you a few things.

One point I have that sort of (in MY opinion) demands attention, would be that you notice that they often are not nice to you and accuse you of being evil and/or a freak and things like that. What could possibly be their intention for doing that? I'm having a hard time finding one that could be positive, and the way that they treat you (nicer more of the time now than in the past) I personally see as irrelevant, for the same reasons I told you in the first place. They play and tell NOT the truth and everything else across the board because doing so suits whatever their desire is. THAT is probably the most important factor.

Now if some positive and high spiritual entity such as an actual angel or a spiritual master of any tradition were to come along to teach you something, they probably wouldn't do so in such an attacking manner. So that , to me, seems very suspect so I am just saying so so that someone has stated it. If it were me, I would likely do something about them that wouldn't be very nice at all and that would be finalistic. But that is me, and this is for you to decipher and determine your best course through, and while treating them with forgiveness and understanding and being overall nicer is probably not a bad way of looking at it, you must also understand that you owe these things absolutely nothing.

They come into YOUR space only because you allow them to, but DO remember that your space is like your house, a house that you alone own. So nothing can enter or stay without your permission. In the end it is your responsibility alone to care for YOUR house, and that includes what you will allow to happen within it.

I suggest looking at what their motivations might be, as determining those are probably the most telling thing about any of us. It is not always easy to know or to guess, and even if you ask you may not be told the truth, but only you can learn to discern for yourself what is being presented, and whether or to which degree it is truthful, or not.

Also, I meant what I said about allowing love to be both your sword and shield. Using a sword to behead an entity might not be what you would consider within the definitions of love, but I am suggesting that it actually is, depending. Love is one of those things that is not at all simply an emotion, nor a mental state, though it can contain a great many of those within its overall meaning. And there are a great many levels to that meaning, some of which are not easy to accept or admit to one's self, thus the importance of learning what they are, as well as what is not. That is a journey I myself have been on my entire life, and I still have not reached the end, not by far, because the subject is literally THAT large and expansive, and one finds many things within it that they never expected to find there.

Anyhow, enough for now. I will have a look for some writings on the topic that might be useful for you!
"Not Christian or Jew or Muslim, not Hindu, Buddhist, Sufi, or Zen. Not any religion or cultural system. I am not from the East or the West, not out of the ocean or up from the ground, not natural or ethereal, not composed of elements at all... I belong to the Beloved, have seen the two worlds as one and that one call to and know, first, last, outer, inner, only that breath breathing human being."
Rumi