View Single Post
Old 16-02-2019, 12:59 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImthatIm
I wasn't trying to be secretive or anything about my past, I just did not have the time to answer then.

But to how I started to fight dark entities was in a tradition of Native American practice with a group and I was more a helper. So it was really nothing attacking me but we were helping others that were having problems.
But of course I had sought out my own personal demons prior, that comes from being raised with alcoholism and trauma and being dragged down to dark depths myself.
As far as personally being attacked from an entity that had nothing but bad intentions, I did encounter that after years of helping others through sweat lodge and other ceremonial practices.
I remember that I had probably allowed the attack because of my fear and negative emotions during the whole episode.

My whole intention here is only to assist if possible with strengthening your inner peace with the Love of God.

It is hard from reading on a screen all of the variables and possibilities, I have to trust that God will speak to your heart and work things out for you.
Well said!
"Not Christian or Jew or Muslim, not Hindu, Buddhist, Sufi, or Zen. Not any religion or cultural system. I am not from the East or the West, not out of the ocean or up from the ground, not natural or ethereal, not composed of elements at all... I belong to the Beloved, have seen the two worlds as one and that one call to and know, first, last, outer, inner, only that breath breathing human being."
Rumi