View Single Post
Old 13-02-2019, 09:35 PM
55Degrees

Reading for Ibeanie
Q. What are the next steps for growing my business?

RWS
2 of Swords rev.
The Sun.
9 of Pentacles.

Hi Ibeanie.
The cards suggest that things need to get moving along as your business has either plateaued or is struggling to get off the ground.
It seems you already have some ideas but none of them seem appealing to you, but either way you need to do something.

You need exposure, putting yourself and your business out there for all to see but remain true to who you are (no 'fake it till you make it'). You need to be clear on what you do, how you do it and what you expect in return.
Another aspect of the's cards is suggesting that you must invest in yourself. Are there any courses, certifications etc that can assure clients that your business is the right one for their needs? If you do need to put some financial backing into this business re-invest what you make, don't seek external backers, you need the reassurance that what you have is yours and yours alone.

I hope that helps.

Next reading for Pisces

Q. I keep having a dream where I'm falling down towards a purple pool or light (don't quite know which) as I get close I then get pushed away (it's not a pulling but as though someone is shoving me) at which point I wake up. What is this dream trying to tell me?
*Disclaimer. I have read on this myself but would really like another perspective.