View Single Post
Old 10-02-2019, 04:26 AM
Master
Quotes from Bashar and Abraham-Hicks

Quote:
Originally Posted by guthrio
"Every day, once a day, give yourself a present. Don't plan it. Don't wait for it. Just let it happen."
Dale Cooper - Twin Peaks

... just thought I'd give myself a present by sharing it with all of you today.

All,

While searching for an online reference to what the entity, Bashar, channeled by Darryl Anka, called "The Fundamentals", I found the attached PDF file containing Bashar's "The Fundamentals" on pages 1 - 56, in the 1st reference below.

What I didn't know is that after "The Fundamentals" information ends around the latter part of page 56, the remainder of pages 56 - 248 contains awesome quotes from Abraham-Hicks, as well.

These Abraham quotes in no way compete with the excellent sub-forum started by Miss Hepburn in the 2nd reference.

As you'll see, both Bashar's and Abraham's guidance dovetail so nicely with each other, you can't help but appreciate the extra-dimensional excellence of their perspectives and how you can apply either to your great benefit in this dimension.

Here's an example just by searching on the word "Universe" (there are 169 uses of "Universe" throughout the document)

Bashar: "By acting on your joy you are making a statement to the Universe: "This is who I am…support me as you have always supported me in whatever degree of belief I had".

Abraham: "We want to speak about freedom: This is a Vibrational Universe. The only Source that flows is the Source of WellBeing. And, physical and Non-physical, we are all free to allow that Well-Being to flow to us and through us, or we can pinch it off. It is our call-every time…"

You see? What treasures!

Enjoy, Enjoy, Enjoy!

Reference: http://avalonlibrary.net/ebooks/Bash...ndamentals.pdf Quotes from Bashar and Abraham-Hicks

Reference: http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ad.php?t=75705
“Why, that’s true! I am a perfect, unlimited gull!” Jonathan opened his eyes asking, "Where are we?” The Elder Chiang said, “We’re on some planet with a green sky and a double star for a sun.” Jonathan made a scree of delight. “IT WORKS!" “Well, of course it works, Jon,” said Chiang. “It always works, when you know what you’re doing." (and even when you don't)