Thread: How do you know
View Single Post
Old 30-01-2019, 09:13 PM
janielee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
Hello

When your a Medium and you channel or speak with those passed over at times you do not get whom you are seeking to get. You have to work to make sure to find information that lines up. Many times when I am working with someone whom comes in is not whom they seek but whom has the message they NEED the most to hear.

You never work alone ! You are always with your Guides or Guardians. You have to trust that your safe, and that while there are negative forces you are prepared to work in your calling.

I would not suggest that you just go out and ask to talk to spirits or entities it is not child's play.

Lynn

Hi Lynn

Just out of curiousity, would you speak to peoples' abilities to open and close these "channels". If opened, how can someone close it. For example, I know someone who seems to talk or have voices talk but can't control it - otherwise he appears completely sanguine and clear.

Also what do you mean by it is not child's play? Were you trained and taught? If it is not child's play, it assumes there are problems, so how do people who come across such things manage situations like this? Get help? (if so how to tell who is authentic and of the Light)

A lot of questions - thanks for your time on any of them.

JL