View Single Post
Old 13-01-2019, 08:44 PM
Knower

Crystals that have been damaged?

Quick question which I may have been posted before in this forum, but what sort of vibration to crystal/gemstones give out if they have been damaged deliberately or accidentally. The reason I am asking this question is because I have a niece who seems to be in need of some self-love and I have some Rose Quartz tumble-stones which I damaged about a year ago. The reason for their damage was due to myself who was going to give them to a work-colleague/friend but when I attempted to gift wrap them I lost my patience and slammed the organza bag down on a hard surface and chipped a good half dozen. I haven't thrown them away as I feel guilty about their treatment, only two or three (at the least) are un-chipped but I thought they would make a nice gift-bag for my niece to carry around with her...but I would like some advice about whether their vibration has decreased due to my insensitive treatment of them.

P.S. Any other recommendations for crystals that promote self-love other than rose quartz?